Monday, November 30, 2015

Photo Blogging Challenge (November 2015): Morning





 
"Daybreak is a never-ending glory, getting out of bed is a never-ending nuisance"

 
Chesterton had it right.  The dawn of a new day is a glory and a miracle that repeats itself over and over.  Sometimes getting out of bed to meet that new day can be challenging, especially now that the mornings are so dark and cold. 

But, once we do, the reward is great: glorious sunrises, good coffee, the attention of a hairy beast, and morning prayer with my love.

I am blessed.

To see more, visit A 'lil Hoohaa
 
AMDG

10 comments:

  1. I must say I agree with GK Chesterson. Getting out of bed is a definite nuisance! The colors in your sunrise shot are gorgeous! And who wouldn't love to be greeted in the morning by such an adorable pupper?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I love your doggie and what a gorgeous morning sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise shot! I like this series of morning shots; it looks like some great things to look forward to in the morning. If only the transition from bed to up was a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunrises are beautiful....it's a nice way to greet the new day. Love the pics. Our cats are so happy to see me in the morning....purring and snuggle time. I agree...getting out of bed in the morning can be so tough....especially when the bed is so nice and warm. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, what a great post for the challenge. I must say, I am liking Chesterton more and more. :)
    I did not do the challenge this month. My post would simply have been 5 photos of sunrises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to have to look into this GK Chesterton...that quotation sums it up nicely. And I like the way those 5 photographs seem to sum up your mornings quite nicely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love the quote as well as the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots!

    My favorite is the hands <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful morning sky and a happy dog too. Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An excellent set of photos for this theme. The sky shots you captured are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete