Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday (11)


Today I am thankful for. . .

Good food. A while back FCW at City Wife, Country Life posted a recipe for whole wheat bread.  When we were down in Amish country on Friday, I picked up a sack of whole wheat flour, and on Sunday got busy in the kitchen.  The recipe was really easy and resulted in two soft, yummy loaves of bread.  Toasted with some Amish butter, it’s a tasty breakfast. This recipe is definitely a keeper.


Good friends.  Last night I got together with a friend, Tracy, who I hadn’t seen in a while.  It was great to chat and catch up with what’s going on in each other’s life.  I’ve known her for almost twenty years and she is one of the most generous and helpful people I know.  If you need her, she’ll be there.

Good fun.  Tracy and I got to do all our chatting at the basketball game.  She’s had season tickets for 23 years now, seeing the Cavs through good years and bad.  We were treated to an excellent game last night. 


Check out more things to be thankful for over at The Road Home.

AMDG

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me :). That bread looks yummy and there's not much that makes the heart happier than catching up with an old friend, is there?

    ReplyDelete