Here are the steps to follow after receiving this award:
· Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.
· Write down seven random facts about yourself.
· Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
· Let them know they’ve won.
· Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me:
· I can't whistle, not one bit. When I try, it sounds like howling wind.
· I can't hula hoop either. This girl's hips just don't move that way!
· Many, many years ago I traveled to Russia and while in Moscow was detained by the police.
· In grade school I took guitar, flute and french horn lessons. Unfortunately, I didn't stick with any of them. I wish I had.
· The longest distance I've ever run is 20 miles.
· I used to be terrified of speaking in public. I got over it and even gave a speech in front of 500 people.
· If I had to choose between chocolate and vanilla ice cream, I would choose vanilla, every single time.
I am giving this award to:
The Road Home
Perfect Power in Weakness
City Wife, Country Life
Life as Two
Catholic & Crunchy
Made for Another World