Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Leaves of three. . .

. . .or four or five. . . run!  Run away as fast as you can!

I should have known.  Really.  I should have.  In that particular garden especially.  I know it's there.  But, being pig headed and stubborn, I didn't wear long sleeves or gloves.

So now I am paying the price - the worst case of poison ivy I've ever had!  It's on both arms, neck, face, lips, and now, even a little on my belly.

If you see that ivy, back away slowly, put down the garden tools, head to the patio and grab a beer.  It's much less itchy!


AMDG

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes...beer > poison ivy!

    Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaves of three - LET IT BE! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! Not fun at all!! Hope it goes away fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUCK!!! I haven't ever had poison ivy, but I'm sure it sucks. Sending you a virtual beer ... now! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch...hope you on the heal. Thanks for the reminder that we need to be careful around strange looking "weeds" huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO!!! So sorry that you are suffering. Hope it all clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete