So in honor of it, here are a few of my favorite things. . .
* the smell of fresh cut grass
* listening to DH breathing next to me in bed
* watching hot air balloons float by
* a citus cosmo martini at my favorite Indian restaurant
* long walks on a cool, sunny autumn day
* the smell of hyacynth and lilacs in the spring
* Deer in the back yard
* Hummingbirds drinking at the feeder
* "patio time" with hubby after work
* The smell of wet dog
* Picking out our Christmas tree each year
* Midnight Mass on Christmas
* Watching DH do his "Ansel Adams" impersonation.
What are your favorite things?