Monday, November 25, 2013

Ugly Apples . . .


. . . make pretty pies!
 

I'm sure there is a life lesson in there somewhere, but, at the moment, my mind is too tired to find it.

We have an apple tree in our yard from when the neighborhood was a cattle farm.  The tree really hasn't produced much until this year.  Actually, it was so loaded with apples that a large branch cracked off.  The apples in the basket are from that one branch alone!

I didn't use nearly enough of the apples, for which I am sure the deer are thankful, but when I did, boy was the eating good!

I'm sure there are a whole lot of lessons in the basket of apples.  I'll let you figure them out!

AMDG

2 comments:

  1. THere is beauty within and don't judge an apple by it's cover....it's probably all sweet inside...are just a few life lessons I could think of. Interesting for I usually overlook the bruised and "ugly" apples. Ha!

    ReplyDelete