I haven't done this in a while and figure it's about time I get back to it. So, here it goes . . .
Today I am thankful for. . .
* Sunshine – It's been a bit cloudy and gloomy here and the forecast for this weekend doesn't look promising. But, as I write this, there are clear, blue skies, the temperature is supposed to be in the 70s, and the trees are looking beautiful with their brightly colored leaves.
* Today is my Friday. I'm taking tomorrow off to go to a local art show. We go to this show every year and it is awesome.
* Baby Sara – I'm picking her up in the morning and she is spending the day with us. It's been over two weeks since we've seen her last and I miss her. A lot.
* Family – My aunt and uncle are spending the week with us. I love the evenings when we get to just sit around and chat. My aunt and my mom were a lot alike in many ways. It's going to be hard when they leave.
* More family - We have a family reunion this weekend and there will be people there I haven't seen in a long time, including a distant cousin that I have seen since before we were married. It will be good to catch up with everyone.