Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finding focus


On Saturday I had to go to church and drape the statues for the rest of Lent.  While I was there I was finding myself getting really annoyed and short with the other ladies there to help.  They were chatting and talking about things completely unrelated to why we were there.  I was feeling stressed because I had a list a mile long of things I needed to get done and they were "wasting" time chatting. 

But later in the day, the more I thought about it, who I should really be annoyed with is myself.  Lately I've been avoiding what I should be doing and spending way too much time on the computer - on FB, playing games, reading sites that really have no purpose in my life, playing more games, etc. 

So,  I've decided that for the rest of Lent I'm giving up my blog (not that I've been writing much), FB, and all computer games.  I need to give the rest of Lent much more focus. 

Have a holy and blessed Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment