Monday, November 24, 2014

Wonder Doubled: An Inspiring Half Century

We have a new post up at the USCCB website For Your Marriage.

Timothy:
Donna just reached a birthday which often results in those of us who have experienced it declaring: “That can’t be right, I don’t feel that old!” So, we had a wonderful group of family and friends over last weekend to celebrate the occasion. A few weeks ago, I began to collect some old photos for the usual poster board of memories. When the collection of photographs and souvenirs outgrew my office work space, I knew I’d need many more poster boards.

You can read the whole article here.


AMDG

1 comment:

  1. I just now got around to reading this. What an awesome story (and husband) you have! Cliff diving? Whoa! Thank you for not being a "cold and timid" soul.

    ReplyDelete