Yay! and it must mean you are in the yard :) hope it's better soon!
Hope it is better soon! My brother was so allergic growing up if someone in our neighborhood burned something with poison ivy in it, he would get it. I always felt so bad for him!
Boo....that doesn't sound like fun, but I agree with MRAW....you must be working away outside.
I had my first tick last weekend...ick. As I was cleaning up someone packing popcorn that got thrown over the neighborhood in the last storm...I did think about going to get a pair of gloves as the thought of the poison ivy did cross my mind!
Ick!! Feel better soon!!