Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Perspective

I haven’t been posting much lately, obviously, and, when I do, what I write has been fairly brief and pretty lame.  I wanted a quiet Lent, so maybe the lack of posting has been a good thing. 

I guess it’s just a matter of how I look at it.  Isn’t so much of life like that?  The same thing, viewed from different perspectives, can yield vastly different feelings and attitudes. 

So, for the moment, I'm embracing the quiet, and, when I get the chance, the beauty below.

Is Sara trying to get out or am I trying to get in?
AMDG

3 comments:

  1. Through Sara's eyes...you are the one trying to get in. You are right...life is all about perspective and mood...when I'm in a good mood..things look pretty good...when I'm in my bad mood...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet is not a bad thing! Sometimes God speaks the most in the quiet.
    What fun with Sara! She is at a fun age!

    ReplyDelete