Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 7 - a little late

-2


I was afraid this week of what the scale was going to tell me so I didn't check yesterday.  I got on today, and, much to my surprise, I saw movement.  In the right direction. 

I don't feel like I'm eating a lot less, but I am drinking a lot more water and I'm watching my sugar intake.  I read recently that consuming too much refined sugar and carbs can cause mental fogginess.  Eliminating sugar has made a huge difference in my thinking. 

All the fresh veggies from the garden and the farmers market have got to be helping too.  I'm really going to hate seeing summer go, but I'll make do with what I can find in the grocery store.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a decrease! It sounds like you're doing all the right things...drinking more water, eating more veggies, consuming less sugar and carbs! Keep it up.

    I noticed a huge drop in my weight when I cut out gluten and refined sugar, but then again I showed a high intolerance level to it, so I sort of was forced to cut it out. But still, I think there's something to limiting your intake of sugar and carbs!

    ReplyDelete