Monday, April 1, 2019

First Photo: April 2019

April fools!  At least that's what the patio feels and looks like to me today.  Last week I was out in the yard cleaning up the detrius left from this winter's storms and wind.  Saturday night we went to bed with a rain storm raging outside.  And, Sunday we woke up to three or four inches of wet, heavy snow. 

I have been ready for winter to be over.  So very ready.  I hoped when March ended so would winter.  Aparently not. 

But maybe the joke's on winter.  The home opener is this afternoon.  Play ball!

“There is a certain solid use in fools. It is not so much that they rush in where angels fear to tread, but rather that they let out what devils intend to do.”
― G.K. Chesterton, Alarms and Discursions

AMDG

2 comments:

  1. Time to move to the south. ;o) Great GKC quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thought has definitely crossed our minds!

      Delete