Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Worst Christmas Present, Ever??

I listen to talk radio on the way to work each morning.  I like getting the news, weather, and traffic reports.  Some of the commercials, however, leave a bit to be desired.

There have been a few that are played over and over and over again.  It got to the point that when the baby powder ovarian cancer lawsuit commercial came on, again, I would change the station.

This latest commercial, though, has me wondering.

Give your loved one the gift of health.  Squatty Potty will help them have better elimination.

I don't know about you, but if I found that under the tree, I would think you hated me.

Worst present ever.


AMDG

3 comments:

  1. Ha! NOT the worst present ever! I can tell you that I know several people who have experienced how much better it is that actually would love to get that under the tree. I kid you not, it can help with a lot of issues, (and not just elimination ones.) Not going to lie, I have one and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I am with you, Donna!! Not to minimize digestion issues...but there are about a zillion things I'd rather have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is hilarious! Unicorns with rainbows out the... :-)

    ReplyDelete